Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What If #8

What if I could take all of my classes when I wanted to take them. There always seems to be a scheduling conflict, or something messing up with permits on the Memphis website. Classes would be much easier if they could be taken on our own time and not when they are scheduled. I am actually taking a history class online over the summer, so hopefully I will be able to do the work when I want to do it. I am sick of going to this 5:30 Biology class, it is too late and I do not usually feel like going. It has become better due to daylight savings time. It is no longer dark when I leave class. Before the time change, it would feel like I was walking out of the Life Science building after three hours of class, it was unbearable. There is too much information to take in. Now I can walk out of the building not feeling like I have wasted the entire day. I only wish that Dr. Martin taught earlier so that we had to pick between failing during the day or barely passing at night. School is very tough this semester, my two labs take up almost as much time as my other classes combined for one day. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursdays are my long days, on Tuesdays and Thursdays I do not get out of class until after 7, and then on Monday I have Chemistry II lab until 4. I am ready to have some easy classes where I can be out of class on each day by about 12:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment