Wednesday, September 9, 2009

HW 9/9/09

My first experience with paintball was a mix of many emotions for me. I had no idea how much it would hurt, or how much fun it would be to win (survive) a round. I started off my first game at the top of a hill and... long story short, I ended up being shot in the back of the head by my friend, who was on my team... at the time.
I like to get my adrenaline umping and enjoy putting myself in what may seem as danger, as long as it doesn't border on stupidity.
I would like to be perceived as someone who doesn't feel the fear of new experiences.
People feel anxious when they go into new experiences, but then they enjoy themselves after they get over the fear of what may happen. Part of the enjoyment is the unknown that you are approaching that really gets the adrenaline pumping.

No comments:

Post a Comment