Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Time

I was just wondering how in the world I am going to keep up with all the homework when exams start coming up. Does anybody else have the same worries? Does anybody know how to look up Dr. Grubaugh's syllabus? What are we supposed to write about for next Tuesday? Anyway, I was just sitting at home wondering how I could blog from my iPhone, well I found a neat application that allows me to do just that. So here I am blogging while listening to Pink Floyd. Craziness... Well I guess that is all for now, until next time when I have to blog and can't think of anything to blog about.


1 comment:

  1. If you still need his syllabus, and don't want to ask him, I can give it to you.

    Also, at least for this class, there won't be exams - your homework IS your exam. I like to think of it this way: in high school you spend, what, seven hours in class and then an hour or two doing homework, right? Well, college is supposed to take up the same amount of time, only it's up to you to apportion how you'll spend it. It's kind of the primer for how life in general is going to be. You'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete