Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mold

Today I had the awesome priviledge of cleaning the forest hill malco's chairs from mold in one of it's theaters. One thing I learned is not to procrastinate because they told me I could come in to clean around 6 o'clock. I made the mistake of waiting until 7 to show up. The work sucked, it was tiring and disgusting, but I was being paid well for doing it. It also shows that I am willing to go the extra mile to my boss. I had to show up on a day I was not supposed to work, and I believe I did a good job. So I am hoping it helps go towards my promotion at work.



3 comments:

  1. I am just wondering but how much did you get paid for doing that. That seems like a pretty nasty job, and i think you should get that promotion for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this grosses me out. Why is there mold in the chairs? It makes you think though. You go to see a movie and pay over $8 for a ticket, but you sit on moldy chairs! Awesome! haha! Hopefully, when a promotion comes around, they'll pick you, because it definately shows that you are committed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just think, what could be all over those chairs? ugh! I tend to be a germaphob in most cases and thats just gross. I hope you get your promotion, you deserve it, I dont know of many other people that will do that.

    ReplyDelete