Monday, October 12, 2009

Homework load

I am getting ridiculous amounts of homework, and the work load seems to grow after every week. Yesterday I had to finish my impossible chemistry homework. Today I have to finish all my blogs for this week, write a rough draft for a paper i havent even thought about yet, and finish my Darwin reading, and I have to work from 5-10 today at Malco. Tuesday night will be a fun one, I will start on my 1,500 word paper for UNHP, I will finish my chemistry lab, fill out my lab book, and do the prelab, and possibly work on the final draft of the analysis paper. Then on Wednesday I will write my mid-term paper for UNHP, the paper on the lecture, and the paper for the outside event, all for UNHP, and hopefully finish my paper for English. Too much work... I need Fall Break to come quick.

2 comments:

  1. The rough draft isn't due tomorrow, Bobby. We're doing annotated bibliographies for this paper for a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobby, I agree. All the teachers are loading on work. I'm really worried about the UNHP paper. I don't have 1500 words to write about anything, much less "imagined communities" (our topic)

    ReplyDelete