Sunday, October 25, 2009

Time management

I am starting to wonder if I am going to just start running out of time to do homework. The amount of homework and regular work that I have to do increases with every week of my semester. I have no idea how I am going to keep up with both when I take about 17 hours of school work next semester. I am taking Biology I and Chemistry II next semester along with some other Gen Ed classes. In high school I could have my homework done almost before I even left the campus, now I am having trouble even finishing some of my assignments on time. But such is life in college, I hope this is all worth it.

4 comments:

  1. I agree Bobby. It continues to increase each week. It's like when one teacher gives you a break, the other piles more on. It's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is lots of homework but if your taking seventeen hours next semester your going to die man. You will have school at school and then you will have school at home too. You will have no life! take less hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! I have no time. I used to be able to finish my whole week's assignments in a maximum of two days, and now I can barely do one assignment in two days! Good luck with those seventeen hours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just talking to April about how much work we have and not enough time to do it. It's like we only have enough time to do so much, and every time you think you have it together you really don't.

    ReplyDelete