Monday, October 19, 2009

Indoor Soccer

I am going to be playing indoor soccer this year for the intramural league at the University of Memphis. Our first game should be Monday, October 26th. I am looking forward to playing because I have not been able to play soccer for a very long time. I was too old to play for my old competitive team GT United last year. I miss playing soccer and hope that I am not too out of shape to play well and I really hope I don't let my team down. Well, we will see on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. yeah I am pretty excited about playing too. I really have never played with an actual team. I usually just play around and do pick up games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The game is going to be so high paced. Which can be a good thing or bad. I am excited as well. I am happy for no slide tackles too!

    ReplyDelete