Monday, November 2, 2009

Chemistry Exam

Well we all have a chemistry exam this Wednesday that I am not prepared for. I have a bad habit of procrastinating with Chemistry. I think it is really funny that the homework for chapter 6 is due after the exam. We need to have a study group and get some studying done for Wednesday because, after that midterm, I could use a good exam grade. I am pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say that I am not looking forward to this exam. I hope we all do well and can continue to do well in Chemistry.

2 comments:

  1. im up for a study group after english tomorrow. I think chapter 6 will be a breeze, it's chapter 5 we have to worry about because Freilich hardly even went over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a way better grade on this exam. I bombed my last exam! I want to have a study group, but it needs to be more organized this time. I think we should all read the book. It will probably help all of us understand everything better.

    ReplyDelete