Monday, November 23, 2009

Malco Craziness

Malco was insane last weekend, there were hundreds of people there to see the opening of New Moon and The Blind Side. Now, I don't know how good the movies are because I have not seen them yet, but I have already started to hate them. The sheer amount of people was astounding, The Blind Side sold out an hour and a half before the 7 o'clock sets on Friday and Saturday. I had to work almost 20 hours last weekend, which does not sound like much, but you have to remember that a weekend is two and a half days. That means that I almost worked an entire day out of my two and a half days of the weekend. Working at malco is not that bad, it is just very tiring when there is an anticipated release, and there were two very largely anticipated releases last weekend. Plus all that work means a very big paycheck, can't wait to spend it all on my HDTV...

3 comments:

  1. WORK SUCKS!

    It gets difficult doing school and work especially on days like you mentioned. Over the weekend, I got moved to the front end of the store, because my department manager told me she did not want to work with my school schedule anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. new moon was amazing!!! give it a chance and go see it! it is soooo good! i saw it twice opening weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man when i worked at the paradiso it got horribly bad at times. When notorious came out there was an all out riot. We even had to get everyone out and we ended up being open until 3 a.m.

    ReplyDelete