Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

My thanksgiving was very fun. Other than having to work a ton I enjoyed eating a great dinner with most of my family. The cousins came over, and I expected chaos, but luckily the kids grew up enough that they did not run around. The day was unexpectedly quiet, and I only had to work from 12-5. The best part of my meal had to be the macaroni and cheese and the dressing. If I had to pick between the two I would definitely pick the dressing. It's days like Thanksgiving that makes me thankful that I have a small family. Most of the thanksgivings I can remember were when we had tons of people over and many small kids running around my house screaming at the tops of their lungs. The change was good, and I think with all of the college stress, the silence this year was very welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment